The demo version of SCAD Re-Event is fully functional and stops working after 30 days. Please contact us if you want to extend the demo period. The library contains a small selection of the full library shipped with the paid version.
To download the trial version of SCAD Re-Event please fill in the information below. An email with the download link will shortly after be sent to your email address.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us; Even if you only have the trial version, we are still happy to help.
Note: this trial version is only for Windows-users. The Mac version of SCAD Re-Event is in beta and being tested.
SCAD Re-Event uses the BricsCAD platform.
- Operating systems:
- • Windows 10 or higher (32 and 64 bits)
- • Windows 8 or higher (32 and 64 bits)
- • Windows 7 (32 and 64 bits)
- • Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions except Starter Edition)
- • Windows Server 2008 R2
- • Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 or later
- • Mac OSX 10.9 or higher (Coming soon)
- Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster, or compatible processor.
- RAM: 1 Gb or more recommended.
- Hard Drive: 250 MB for program files + 1 GB free space.
- Graphic Card: GeForce recommended, Intel onboard suitable for smaller drawings. Quadro not recommended.
- • 1024 x 768 XGA with true color (minimum)